Tuesday, 19 Mar 24, 3:27 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » You're not like anyone I've ever met (...in any of my many lifetimes.)
You're not like anyone I've ever met
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 10 Sep 13, 1:57 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Discuss the lovely couple here. Show your support for the ship to get it canon in S4!.

Here's inspiration.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:27 PM | Message # 2
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
VALKUBUS! *Melts*

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 4:23 PM | Message # 3
Food > You

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:21 PM | Message # 4
Your face sucks

LanieDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 4:34 PM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
You think Tamsin'd even want to be in a relationship?

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 4:37 PM | Message # 6
Food > You
I think she longs for it, but she doesn't know how to approach it or what is expected of her.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 4:41 PM | Message # 7
Your face sucks
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
I think she longs for it, but she doesn't know how to approach it or what is expected of her.

I think she's probably been so alone for such a long time that the thought is just foreign to her. It'd take some real coaxing and crumbling of emotional walls, but I think she'd bu up for it after a while.

LanieDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 4:43 PM | Message # 8
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
biggrin I totally adore her for being so socially awkward.  At her age, how does one not know how to approach a relationship of anykind? Oh, TamTam.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 4:50 PM | Message # 9
Your face sucks
Quote (Lanie)
I totally adore her for being so socially awkward.  At her age, how does one not know how to approach a relationship of anykind? Oh, TamTam.

I maintain that she's just been alone. It's not that she never bothered to learn, it's that she likely had very few chances to do so. I really need to know more about her past, but she just seems so awfully alone. Which is why her being part of the group - being Dyson's partner, Bo's friend - seems so monumental.

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 5:16 PM | Message # 10
Food > You
It has to do something with that line. "When I like someone, I have to make them go away." I think it's just real hard for her to become too attached to anyone so she probably shuns that and it's become sort an instinct by now.

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 2:12 AM | Message # 11
Your face sucks
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
I think it's just real hard for her to become too attached to anyone so she probably shuns that and it's become sort an instinct by now.

Cry. Lonely Tamsin is lonely. Bo needs to make her less lonely.

ValkyrietamsinDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 2:35 AM | Message # 12
Kitsune
Group: Users
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
It has to do something with that line. "When I like someone, I have to make them go away." I think it's just real hard for her to become too attached to anyone so she probably shuns that and it's become sort an instinct by now.

I agree, in real life when people tend to go away you have a certain terror of getting attached to someone new so your first instict is to push them away, imagine someone who has lived for so long, seeing too many people die/go away, her loneliness has to do with that line, she has been alone for many lifetimes and she isn't supposed to get attached to anyone, someone like Tamsin, who is a valkyrie, if she gets attached to someone, apparently she gets the order to deliver them to Odin, so it's better for her if she doesn't get attached to anyone. Acacia said she hasn't chocked before, guess no one was /that/ important to Tamsin like Bo is now, since the only one who Tamsin couldn't make "go away" was Bo.
now im sad

Post edited by Valkyrietamsin - Friday, 27 Sep 13, 2:37 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 2:06 PM | Message # 13
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
You know what gives me a lot of Tamxiety?  The show people continue to talk about the bloody triangle, when they made darn sure last season to give us a square.  So why not tease it for Season 4?  The fact that they keep talking up the triangle and disregarding or even dissing the Valkubus idea means they're either going to really go there...or they're going to take things into a completely different direction.  And I don't trust them to be clever enough to pull of that level of coyness for the latter. 

Like in her interview at the Expo, Anna treated the idea of Valkubus as an afterthought and seemed even a little off her game when asked about it.

#TAMXIETY

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 3:25 PM | Message # 14
Food > You
Quote (UberFaenatic)
You know what gives me a lot of Tamxiety?  The show people continue to talk about the bloody triangle, when they made darn sure last season to give us a square.  So why not tease it for Season 4?  The fact that they keep talking up the triangle and disregarding or even dissing the Valkubus idea means they're either going to really go there...or they're going to take things into a completely different direction.  And I don't trust them to be clever enough to pull of that level of coyness for the latter. 

Like in her interview at the Expo, Anna treated the idea of Valkubus as an afterthought and seemed even a little off her game when asked about it.

#TAMXIETY

Available to users only

SHCDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 3:45 PM | Message # 15
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (UberFaenatic)

Available to users only

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » You're not like anyone I've ever met (...in any of my many lifetimes.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: