Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 5:58 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Valkubus Fever (Signs & Symptoms that YOU HAVE IT (let's compare notes))
Valkubus Fever
Isabel_QDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 5:55 AM | Message # 1
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
I think I have it... but, I'm not sure..  
Am I infected if I get warm and fuzzy inside when I think about them? or when I exhaust my English vocabulary to make a poem about Bo and Tamsin love?

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 5:48 PM | Message # 2
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Sometimes you feel like your emotions are just exploding inside of you. And you're not sure if you're going to cry, or throw up, or fall over and die.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 7:25 PM | Message # 3
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Somtimes I just get very sharp, physical chest pains and other times I'm stuck in a coma with the same valkubus moments replaying in my head ad nauseum. Is it possible to die from too much valkubus? 

(I also moved this into the Lost Girl General forum)

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

LanieDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 8:24 PM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I absolutely had to buy a new microSD card for my cell phone to always have ALL TamTam scenes (s3+s4) with me. That must count as some version of Valkubus fever too, no?

Post edited by Lanie - Friday, 03 Jan 14, 8:26 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 9:43 PM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Sometimes I want to just curl up in a corner and cry, because of feelings. Is that a symptom?

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 03 Jan 14, 10:59 PM | Message # 6
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
(I also moved this into the Lost Girl General forum)
Thanks E, I was about to ask you.

Added (03 Jan 14, 10:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Has anyone experienced spacing out? Loss of focus? are those symptoms too?

It happens once you heard gravity or any love songs playing, or someone mentions BATH TUB, wings, necklace, chicken, vodka, dagger, elephants, arm wrestling, candies/gum, jacket and many others, and you're lost reminiscing...

It's embarrassing if it happens especially when you're with friends or worst - when your boss is talking to you!
All you can say is " I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 06 Jan 14, 4:27 AM | Message # 7
Kitsune
Sometimes i want to rip my clothes off and run around neighborhood screaming Valkubus.

Other times i just end up typing random letters on internet and caps locking my feelings.

That feeling like you about to explode from the inside from too much happiness that consumes you.....

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 06 Jan 14, 6:39 AM | Message # 8
Drunk Valkyrie
How about fast heart rate?, heating of ears/face? and tingling on my p... palms? every time Valkubus is on my screen?

Added (06 Jan 14, 6:39 AM)

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Is it possible to die from too much valkubus?
  We totally should do a roll call to check if everyone's still breathing...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 06 Jan 14, 6:33 AM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 06 Jan 14, 8:35 AM | Message # 9
Kitsune
Quote Isabel_Q
How about fast heart rate?, heating of ears/face? and tingling on my p... palms? every time Valkubus is on my screen?

LOL

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 14, 5:23 AM | Message # 10
Drunk Valkyrie
Sleeplessness, excessive day dreaming and uncontrollable dripping of saliva from ones mouth?

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 10 Jan 14, 2:59 PM | Message # 11
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Sleeplessness, excessive day dreaming

I definitely get sleeplessness, I end up staring at the ceiling in the pitch black imagining everything Valkubus. Been shouted at in class for the whole excessive daydreaming. What about uncontrollable hand shaking just as you're trying to find and watch the episode...then excessive and uncontrollable grinning throughout the day if something Valkubusy has occured during the episode.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 17 Jan 14, 4:52 AM | Message # 12
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Been shouted at in class for the whole excessive daydreaming.
LOL

Quote BreathofLife ()
then excessive and uncontrollable grinning throughout the day if something Valkubusy has occured during the episode.
        Yes, yes it happens.

Added (17 Jan 14, 4:52 AM)
Un-explainable mood swings, panic attack, and leaky eyes -
Sometimes, when you recall Valkubus epic scenes, the smooches, the "I never met anyone like you in any of my many lifetimes" the "I got you", the "this is what love feels like", your face hurt from grinning too much! and everything looks beautiful, and you go your day, even smiling to random peps, and then suddenly you remember this is Tamsin's last life and some troll said someone's gonna die this season, and you grab your chest because it sudden hurts and you cannot breathe, you choke because your mouth's gone dry.. and your eyes suddenly swells up and you're upset, you start to shout at anybody who makes noise because you want everyone to shut up and to leave you alone so you could cry in a corner and maybe play some nice love songs to calm you...

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 17 Jan 14, 5:17 AM

TayDate: Tuesday, 21 Jan 14, 7:17 PM | Message # 13
Spriggan
Awards: 2
If your first reaction to the 4x11 promo was this :

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 03 Feb 14, 8:26 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
The thought that Bo will never return Tamsin's feelings, breaks your heart, and hurts you like someone stabbed you  and twisted the knife.

It numbs you, chokes you and left you gasping for air. You clutch your heart because its painful, and you wonder if you're having a heart attack?, then, you realized its just your heart breaking into pieces because the image of Tamsin's longing face is etched into your brain and it makes you so sad and helpless.

You wanted to reach out, give her a hug, comfort her, but you can't, you're just an audience, a viewer in the front row to see this person take it all, to see her drown in her emotions, kept her feelings bottled up and swim in sorrow because the woman she loves is so near yet so far. The thought that shes not Bo's first choice, not her second, nor her third must have felt like a kick in the stomach and you feel for her.

Afterwards, you wonder if your heart will recover from all the pain it went through, if it will eventually heal, piece itself together... but, you know and you accepted it that it will never be the same as before, because the scars will be there.

This fever is real, it's contagious,  it can lead to heart attack, coma or death.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 03 Feb 14, 8:32 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Valkubus Fever (Signs & Symptoms that YOU HAVE IT (let's compare notes))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: