Friday, 29 Mar 24, 6:44 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Lost Girl » Characters » Acacia (what's her role?)
Acacia
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:49 PM | Message # 16
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
No, Anna didn't find out until they were filming the finale. It was all written and set by then, the channel just didn't pick up the rest of the episodes because the viewership wasn't that powerful. :/

Oh doccubus, wherefore art thou to save the show! I thought you were singlehandedly lifting Lost Girl up?! Oops, I guess not.

On a serious note, it must have been due to the lackluster results of season 2 (ew) and before they realized how much season 3 picked up because of Tamsin.  smoke

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrietamsinDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:52 PM | Message # 17
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
No, Anna didn't find out until they were filming the finale. It was all written and set by then, the channel just didn't pick up the rest of the episodes because the viewership wasn't that powerful. :/

but I meant for season 4,  that's what Erara said. for season 3 yeah it was showcase who reduced the episodes, but season 4, I heard it was because of Anna? but I'm not sure I don't remember where I read it.

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 0:26 AM | Message # 18
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
but I meant for season 4,  that's what Erara said. for season 3 yeah it was showcase who reduced the episodes, but season 4, I heard it was because of Anna? but I'm not sure I don't remember where I read it.

It may have been, but I feel like it's just the channel assuring their place with the show. Whatever the reason, I do not approve. I want more Tamsin.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 9:09 AM | Message # 19
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
So... I am 50/50 about Acacia coming back, kinda glad, kind of not. It really depends where they want to take the arc. I would prefer her in a flashback, maybe training Teen Tamsin or something, if she is coming back minus a hand it worries me a bit. Acacia is the only other person Tamsin seems to genuinely care about besides Bo (and to a certain extent Dyson) so I'm a bit worried. IF The Wanderer has Acacia he could use that against Tamsin.   :tears:

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:35 PM | Message # 20
Your face sucks
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
IF The Wanderer has Acacia he could use that against Tamsin.   :tears:

So, if Acacia is alive and isn't in a flashback, I'm thinking she's either going to join the wanderer and fight against Tamsin and the group, or be held captive by the wanderer... or perhaps some combination of the two. All of which are upsetting, but would definitely make for more feeeeellllssss.

FaeKenziDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:21 PM | Message # 21
Baby Fae
Awards: 2
What if the Wanderer has Acacia and uses her to force Tamsin to make a final decision and pick a side? Either she's with him and saves Acacia's life or she's with Bo, and gets Acacia dead. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope she comes back for a flashback. :|

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:23 PM | Message # 22
Your face sucks
I dono... I feel like Acacia would just work with him. Like, would he even have to hold her hostage or anything? Couldn't he just use his general threats (which he followed through with and which she was terrified of before) to keep Acacia in line and use her as a pawn against Tamsin? Or maybe use her to frame Tamsin or something?

FaeKenziDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:35 PM | Message # 23
Baby Fae
Awards: 2
Maybe, but that kinda depends on how much Acacia cares about Tamsin. If he knows that she loves her and cares about her, maybe he will need to hold her hostage just so she won't rebel against him and help Tamsin fight him.

idk there's just so much that we don't know about Acacia... There are lots of possibilities.

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:49 PM | Message # 24
Your face sucks
Acacia did threaten to turn against Tamsin to get the job done. I think she was pretty damn scared of what he might do (ie. cut her hand off). I feel like the hand chopping thing could go either way, though. She could either despise him for it, or blame Tamsin and despise her for it. 

DAMMIT. JUST GIVE ME SEASON 4.

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 13, 1:26 AM | Message # 25
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I tripped across this pic on Tumblr but don't remember the source :S

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 2:12 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
ugh same I mean I want to know about Tamsin's past but I want Rachel to play Tamsin in those flashbacks, if they are going to use teenage!Tamsin I hope it isn't more than one episode because I really need Rachel playing Tamsin. There is gonna be teenage!Bo as well, so maybe they were meant to be together  from the beginning and excuse me I need to cry.

If we're getting flashbacks to teenage Tamsin, Rachel may still play her. Anna played her teenage self in the flashback when she accidentally killed her boyfriend, so.. Unless there has been rumors about casting for teenage Tamsin?

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 2:36 PM | Message # 27
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
If we're getting flashbacks to teenage Tamsin, Rachel may still play her. Anna played her teenage self in the flashback when she accidentally killed her boyfriend, so.. Unless there has been rumors about casting for teenage Tamsin?

The actress who was casted for Teenage!Tamsin tweeted about it, but she has now deleted her tweets. I don't really like the casting choice one bit. She looks nothing like Rachel. 

Eliana Jones

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

LanieDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 2:42 PM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote (UberFaenatic)
I tripped across this pic on Tumblr but don't remember the source :S
It's from RS' Instagram.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 3:11 PM | Message # 29
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
The actress who was casted for Teenage!Tamsin tweeted about it, but she has now deleted her tweets. I don't really like the casting choice one bit. She looks nothing like Rachel.

Ugh, what a bummer!! no   Rachel could totally pull off Teenage Tamsin herself...

SHCDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 11:15 AM | Message # 30
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
Rachel could totally pull off Teenage Tamsin herself...

I think she can too, I don't understand why they would get someone else, but then again there may be a reason. Young Bo was also cast maybe when they say teen Tamsin they mean a really young teen not like 17 or so which was what Anna played in her flashback.

Forum » Lost Girl » Characters » Acacia (what's her role?)
Search: