Awards: 4
Written by Michael Grassi.

x
Attachments: 5088465.jpg (10.8 Kb)

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 12:10 PM | Message # 2
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
I have some very dark spec regarding Tamsin and Bo that I'm terrified will happen starting in this episode.

Available to users only

I've been sick thinking about this for a couple days now.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 12:11 PM

socialpiranhaDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 6:07 PM | Message # 3
Baby Fae
Awards: 1
I really, really hope that doesn't come true. I can't see Tamsin turning her back on Bo if she doesn't return her feelings. I can see her being upset and closed off for a bit but completely betraying Bo? No. At least I hope not. The only thing keeping me optimistic right now is what MG said about Bo and Tamsin having a beautiful connection. Having their relationship take that turn would be far from beautiful, right? Now you're going to have me worried sick until Sunday. Thanks a lot lol.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 7:01 PM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Sorry. lol I've been sick about it all day. I re-read those interviews and it sure seems he's talking about something sweet between them... i.e., "They have a really beautiful relationship. These are two strong women who have been through a lot and their connection is quite beautiful. ...There’s a real connection there and that’s going to unfold in the next couple of episodes."

That perspective suggests my spec is just me panicking but still. I'm freaking out.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

socialpiranhaDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 7:25 PM | Message # 5
Baby Fae
Oh yeah, I am too. I was freaking out at the way Bo was looking after the 'what are girlfriends for' line but MG's comment and other perspectives on the scene calmed me down a bit. I'm still very worried though because this is Lost Girl after all lol. Anything can happen! I'm just ready for Sunday's episode to get here so we can get more insight into Bo's feelings/where they are headed with Valkubus.

Post edited by socialpiranha - Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 7:25 PM

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 8:29 PM | Message # 6
Squonk
What did RS exactly say about that "watching other people having sex"?

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 9:21 PM | Message # 7
Rakshasa
Quote Neffititi ()
What did RS exactly say about that "watching other people having sex"?

In this interview here:

at 14:30 into this interview (the audio is bad) http://www.stitcher.com/podcast....4697303

She said, "my character watches two other characters having sex in this upcoming season, and that was the most awkward thing i've ever done."

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 9:45 PM | Message # 8
Squonk
Quote UberFaenatic ()
In this interview here: at 14:30 into this interview (the audio is bad) http://www.stitcher.com/podcast....4697303

She said, "my character watches two other characters having sex in this upcoming season, and that was the most awkward thing i've ever done."

Thanks. Hmmm, yeah the podcast took place during their filming hiatus I think? So it's either referring to that sex scene she and Lauren 'heard', or something in 507 or 508. I doubt it's Lauren and Bo though. It's more likely to be Bo with some random person maybe?

tankedtamsinDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 9:46 PM | Message # 9
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Hi guys just caught up with LG. Was away for a few months. Loved that Valkubus happened this season but I hated how 5x06 ended. Bo did not look happy at all. Also I hated how clingy Tamsin seemed there. Tamsin you are a big bad valkyrie act like it.

Wow uber read your spec and hope that does not happen at all.   no  If Bo doesn't want a relationship I hope Tamsin can walk away.

Post edited by tankedtamsin - Tuesday, 13 Jan 15, 11:34 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 15, 0:39 AM | Message # 10
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
What if they're setting Tamsin up to be a vengeful, scorned lover who betrays Bo and then sacrifices herself in as her redemption.

Am I totally awful for not minding this? And kinnda hoping you're right?

I mean... I love Tamsin, but this sweet, happy, innocent Tamsin isn't really doing it for me. She feels "off" somehow. I want my season 3 Tamsin back. Snarky, bitchy, slightly evil, covering up her broken self.
I'd actually love for something like your fears to come true. I want those angsty feels!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 15, 4:06 AM | Message # 11
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Thanks for the Tamxiety MB. tongue

I'm with SlightlyTwisted, I wanted the s3 Tamisn back for sure. I prefer her. She's matured in all aspect and I liked that about her.
Okay, I don't like the self destruct plot, I'm with socialpiranha, Tamsin is not the type to betray Bo, her true love, the one person she loves above all.

We have an ep titled End of Fae right? that's ep.8, and we have an ep.something like Like father like daughter? I would like to think that HT/Available to users only/HT

Added (14 Jan 15, 4:06 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I'd actually love for something like your fears to come true. I want those angsty feels!
I'm against this blink

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 14 Jan 15, 4:08 AM

ChickaChiDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 15, 12:00 PM | Message # 12
Squonk
Hello my fellow Valkubus shippers.  wink

Well, I was really excited the first portion of the season. Valkubus and a lot of screen time for RSkar, but I'm starting to feel nervous for them both. I didn't take Bo's reaction to "girlfriends" as badly as some, but I think they need a bit more communication to get on the same page.

MB just made me worry about this coming up episode...I mean that's a pretty weird coincidence that those are the lyrics, and that RS does watch people have sex..

But I'll just have to wait and see. This is LG so even if there was a rocky spot for Valkubus, they could come back and make up. Hopefully.

ValkubabeDate: Thursday, 15 Jan 15, 6:16 PM | Message # 13
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Salut tout le monde !
5x05 was the best episode since a long time ! But last episode kind of made me sad, like "that's what girlfriends are for ! Girlfriends..." ugh, hurts a little :/ But as I'm in a optimistic mood, I'm sure next episode will be great for us, Valkubus shippers smile Just hoping Bo won't break Tamsin's heart.
Hâte de voir le prochain épisode !!

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 16 Jan 15, 7:28 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
omg, is it Sunday yet?
I'm dying to know what will happen to our ship, will there be any awkwardness? will the kisses continue? will Bo stop the kisses? sad I wanted the episode now just so I can have my answers and go to my corner and verysad . The wait is killing me.

NeffititiDate: Friday, 16 Jan 15, 7:48 PM | Message # 15
Squonk

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x07 "Here Comes the Night"
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: