• «
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x07 "Here Comes the Night"
Ep. 5x07 "Here Comes the Night"
ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 17 Jan 15, 7:02 PM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I'm tired of seeing clingy Tamsin honestly, If it is a Bolo scene she witnesses I honestly hope it snaps her out of this crap and we get our badass Valkyrie back.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LanieDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 3:56 AM | Message # 17
Rakshasa
‘Lost Girl’ Talk: Michael Grassi on “Here Comes the Night”

Moving on to Valkubus, how is Bo admitting that Tamsin isn’t her one going to affect their relationship going forward?
MG: Let’s talk about Tamsin for a second. Throughout her lives, Tamsin has been through more than we can imagine. She’s fought battles. She’s been a bounty hunter. She’s been a police office. She’s seen a lot. But there’s one thing she doesn’t have experience in and that’s love.

While she’s street smart and tough, she does have a blind spot when it comes to relationships. She’s clearly not afraid to show emotion. And in many ways, that is one of her strongest qualities. This is her last life and she’s in a place where she wants to experience everything. She’s not holding back. Unfortunately, part of falling in love is getting your heart broken sometimes. We also have to remember that she was only recently reborn into her last life [in Season 4], so she is still growing emotionally.

In terms of Bo, she loves Tamsin, but not in the way Tamsin loves her. Bo, being a succubus, people fall for her. In the cases of Dyson and Lauren, it was reciprocated. What happened with Tamsin was an opportunity for us to tell the story of what happens when feelings aren’t mutual. I think a lot of us have been on both sides of that conversation and it’s never easy. Anna and Rachel were so heartbreaking in that last scene. I really felt for both of them.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 6:13 AM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Is anyone else about 110% done with this how after that?

because I am.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 6:34 AM | Message # 19
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Michael Grassi, Available to users only  raving punch

Added (19 Jan 15, 6:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
Is anyone else about 110% done with this how after that?because I am.
I'm done with this show. Though, I might take a peak when Tamsin spreads her wings, because I want to see her wings.
Other than that, what else is there to watch? No Kenzi, and the old triangle again, same problem, same situation, same issues that WEREN'T RESOLVE FROM WAY BACK SEASON 3.

eh, nothing new, so efforts shouldn't have to be wasted anymore on this.

Though, this site is close to my heart, we found each other here... tears

socialpiranhaDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 10:53 AM | Message # 20
Baby Fae
Awards: 1
Quote Valkyrior ()
Is anyone else about 110% done with this how after that?because I am.

Same here. I can not believe 2.5 years of build up lead to that bs. I don't mind that Bo doesn't have feelings for Tamsin but the way the writers went about it was dirty. It felt like they were stringing us along and making Bo's feelings ambiguous on purpose to give us hope. They could have been clear about Bo's feelings sooner. That line about it being all in Tamsin's head was cruel and uncalled for. Also, MG and I must have different dictionaries because when I see the words 'beautiful connection' I don't think that means unrequited love. Whatever. I can't believe I wasted my time with this after s4. There's no Kenzi or Valkubus so I'm done.

tankedtamsinDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 1:40 PM | Message # 21
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Isabel I agree completely. I want the kick Ass Valkyrie back ready to smack people down.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 19 Jan 15, 3:32 PM | Message # 22
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Everyone's bitching, and I'm just sitting here happy to have a chance to have season 3 Tamsin back after this  woowoo

Honestly though, Bo not feeling for Tamsin that way has been clear this whole season. You can't have missed that, or misinterpreted that in any way. If you did, you might wanna take off your valkubus glasses, they're blinding you just a tiny bit.

In any case, I'm still gonna watch it. I like this season (apart from the pup. Hate him, and his screentime stealing ways). And there's still more Tamsin to be had, and Kenzi still has episodes to show up in. It's all good guys, really smile

socialpiranhaDate: Tuesday, 20 Jan 15, 0:42 AM | Message # 23
Baby Fae
Awards: 1

Honestly though, Bo not feeling for Tamsin that way has been clear this whole
season. You can't have missed that, or misinterpreted that in any way.
If you did, you might wanna take off your valkubus glasses, they're
blinding you just a tiny bit.

I guess Tamsin and I had the same glasses on lol. I wasn't sure where they were headed with them this season but 5x05 and the interview afterwards gave me way more hope than it should have. Looking back at it now, you're obviously right. I'm glad they finally gave me a clear answer.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 20 Jan 15, 2:15 PM | Message # 24
Rakshasa
It's not the fact that Bo broke Tamsins heart, I saw that coming and stopped shipping valkubus a while ago

It's the fact that they took Tamsin
A strong, Independent, Badass.

And turned her into a delusional (because there is no damn way she thought they were actually dating), co-dependant sap.

THAT is my problem with this bullshit, and THAT is why I'm done with this series. they take good characters and turn them into shit.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 21 Jan 15, 10:40 PM | Message # 25
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
uhm, why is this thread have 500+ views when there's only 2 pages of posts?
Anyway, I'm already over it biggrin
I still want to call MG an asshole. biggrin
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Honestly though, Bo not feeling for Tamsin that way has been clear this whole season. You can't have missed that, or misinterpreted that in any way. If you did, you might wanna take off your valkubus glasses, they're blinding you just a tiny bit.
ST, we know that the feeling is not in the same level. What's irritating us is that Bo took a long time to set things straight. She could have had the talk, set boundaries like the "no strings" she did with Dyson, the first night or the second night Tamsin slept in her bed.
She could have told her, I only want sex, or this is only for feeding.
By not setting boundaries, Tamsin thought they are gf. Eh, Tamsin is blind because she's in love.

I hate the way MG wrote Bo's lines during that confrontation, like socialpiranha said, it was cruel and uncalled for.
She belittled Tamsin's love, her capacity to love, its awful. I will not be surprised if Tamsin hated her now. They said there's a thin line between love and hate.
Bo or any real person can't say that to someone you're supposed to "love". As Bo said she loves Tamsin just not in love.
This just made Bo a selfish, clueless bitch imo.
Anyway, regarding Bo, s5 Bo is still better that s4 Bo. So, we will see.

Anyway, I love that bit when T, said don't patronize me, and her walking out.
We have to remember, Valkyries are a proud specie (?) , I don't know what will Tamsin do, but I'm sure it will be badass.

Anyway, what can you do?, MG specifically created Tamsin to have this unrequited love in mind, so he doesn't really care about Valkubus at all. And his "beautiful relationship" is the worst description ever, and this made us hope, and he clearly led us on.

So, me, socialpiranha and Tamsin had the same glasses grandmar grandma glasses, can we make it ..B)

Added (21 Jan 15, 10:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
It's not the fact that Bo broke Tamsins heart, I saw that coming and stopped shipping valkubus a while agoIt's the fact that they took Tamsin
A strong, Independent, Badass.

And turned her into a delusional (because there is no damn way she thought they were actually dating), co-dependant sap.

THAT is my problem with this bullshit, and THAT is why I'm done with this series. they take good characters and turn them into shit.
Don't worry, there's a 10000% chance she'll become an alcoholic, bitchy cop again.
If she comes back to Bo and becomes Dyson 2.0, I will lose respect. It will be OOC.

RS in an interview on the recent con, said Tamsin can be describe as a Greek tragedy, that doesn't soon good right?
Will, she become a crazy axe wielding psycho again?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x07 "Here Comes the Night"
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: