Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x05 "It's Your Lucky Fae"
Ep. 5x05 "It's Your Lucky Fae"
LanieDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 3:45 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Written by Ley Lukins.
When an oracle goes missing, Bo poses undercover on a Fae dating website to lure the suspect.

x

FarFarAwaySite
Attachments: 3371693.png (757.3 Kb) · 0162581.png (635.9 Kb) · 0107558.png (385.3 Kb) · 5834799.png (349.0 Kb)

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 30 Dec 14, 1:18 PM | Message # 2
Rakshasa

Promo pic for the episode, more Lauren/Tamsin interaction.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LilouDate: Tuesday, 30 Dec 14, 3:07 PM | Message # 3
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Attachments: 5982211.jpg (169.9 Kb)

Post edited by Lilou - Tuesday, 30 Dec 14, 3:08 PM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 31 Dec 14, 5:12 AM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
All this Lauren/Tamsin time...please can there be no more leg touching!

FreedomDate: Wednesday, 31 Dec 14, 11:56 AM | Message # 5
Baby Fae
OOHHH.....PLEASE MORE VALKUBUS.

And btw as long as there is no more leg touching lol,it's fine by me if we get copdoc BROMANCE.

OH AND LOOK WHAT I GOT ... ISABEL_Q I STARTED YOUR FANFICTION.....I've only reached CHAPTER 2 but whatever...:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/28490855-still-do wooohooooooo!!!

Post edited by Freedom - Thursday, 01 Jan 15, 10:20 AM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 01 Jan 15, 11:42 PM | Message # 6
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Wut wut! CopDoc is on!
I can see BLT in the horizon.......

Added (01 Jan 15, 11:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Maybe this time Tamsin will do the touching....
Or, or she'll save Lauren and that will form their bond. biggrin

Added (01 Jan 15, 11:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Freedom ()
OH AND LOOK WHAT I GOT ... ISABEL_Q I STARTED YOUR FANFICTION.....I've only reached CHAPTER 2 but whatever...:

Its sweet, can totally picture that to happen.
Moar and bring on the angst!

FreedomDate: Saturday, 03 Jan 15, 6:40 AM | Message # 7
Baby Fae
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

http://weheartit.com/entry/142095323/tag/valkubus?context_user=serieTV

THIS MUST BE FROM 5x05!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!
YAHHHHH
(VALKUBUS....AND LAUREN PHOTOBOMBING)

LanieDate: Monday, 05 Jan 15, 0:53 AM | Message # 8
Rakshasa
I don't even know what to say. happy ^_^

Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but beware of MG's own quote:

MG: Well, it’s Lost Girl, so the happiness only lasts for so long.

Let's enjoy ourselves at least while it lasts. happy

‘LOST GIRL’ TALK: Michael Grassi on “It’s Your Lucky Fae”

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 05 Jan 15, 4:56 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
God the doccubitches are pathetic rigging another poll saying the episode was awful, how sad, to be honest they deserve this thrown in their faces, after what they've put the rest of us through.

On a more positive note

I totally know what I want for my birthday now wink
I thought it was hilarious, another great episode.

also

VALKUBUUUUUUSSSSSSS. I could yell it from rooftops.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 05 Jan 15, 3:46 PM | Message # 10
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I have to organize my thoughts. lol I was of course thrilled. According to MG this is just the beginning too.

Quote Lanie ()
MG: Well, it’s Lost Girl, so the happiness only lasts for so long.

And that's the thing. We don't know how long this will last so let's enjoy it and see where it goes.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 06 Jan 15, 5:33 AM | Message # 11
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I was surprised and delighted to get a Valkubanging this episode. happy I didn't expect any.
I've been waiting for it for forever and was really tired waiting and then THIS episode happened!

This sealed the deal, confirmed all the subtext, cleared our doubts, our worries, healed our bruised, bleeding but resilient Valkubus hearts.
Honestly? I feel relieved. No one, I mean, no one can accuse us anymore of having wild imaginations, or that we're imagining this Valkubus feelings. Lol, I still can't believe Valkubus is canon! happy

The writing was great. The message of the ep. "trust" was great, the oracle's story was great,
the comedic parts was great, CopDoc was light hearted and was funny, I like it. I thought Boh as a catwoman was hilarious!

My only criticism is that we didn't get to see Valkubus doing it... I mean, after waiting for far too long, I felt cheated, I don't mind if they can't show naked skin, but I would have like more kissing and topping. I mean, come on! It was too quick compared to other love scenes of some other people I will not mention. sad
Anyway, the post coital talk was precious ^_^, the chemistry is amazing. They were beautiful there. tears

Ugh, the BJ scene should have been shorter. It's even longer than the Valkubang!
And, I'm right, the pup will be eating precious minutes.

Okay, so the oracles gauge their own eyes, and chained themselves (?) because the head ache lol joke, the premonitions, prophesies, whatev was too much for them to take/see, so they scooped their eyes to stop it? :/ Is this meant the "dead people" will spread unspeakable evil and Hades is rising his army to conquer the living world? I CANT WAIT!

I think all the elevator ppl died and resurrected with diff souls controlling these bodies and they were part of Hades army! Yay! The walking dead!

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 06 Jan 15, 8:10 AM | Message # 12
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Isabel_Q ()
My only criticism is that we didn't get to see Valkubus doing it... I mean, after waiting for far too long, I felt cheated, I don't mind if they can't show naked skin, but I would have like more kissing and topping. I mean, come on! It was too quick compared to other love scenes of some other people I will not mention.
Anyway, the post coital talk was precious ^_^, the chemistry is amazing. They were beautiful there.

I sort of felt that way too but you know...the real moment of import was the scene afterwards where they're opening up to each other and sharing things they've not told any other. Sex is nothing to a succubus...but this? This was intimacy.

That's not to say I wouldn't be open to them having a scene that's a little more...MORE...but truly, this was just perfect in every way.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x05 "It's Your Lucky Fae"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: