Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x06 "Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts"
Ep. 5x06 "Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts"
ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 18 Jun 14, 5:09 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Written by Sandra Chwialkowska.
Bo and Tamsin infiltrate the world of college football to investigate a homicide that might expose the Fae. Dyson investigates a murder victim who won’t stay dead.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 21 Jun 14, 3:22 AM | Message # 2
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Can we speculate what would this ep. will be?
What the title means?
OMG, I hope it's not about the triangle crap!  sad

Oh, is Valkubus going undercover? YES PLEASE YES!  happy

Clear eyes - Bo, finally sees Tamsin as a woman who loves her?
Fae Heart - Tamsin has an admirer & Bo got jealous but she assures Bo that her heart belongs to Bo!

I know, I'm crazy.... idc
I'm depressed w/out Valkubus

Added (21 Jun 14, 3:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Maybe, I shouldn't post when I'm depressed 

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 31 Aug 14, 6:13 AM | Message # 3
Rakshasa
Awards: 6

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

LanieDate: Tuesday, 06 Jan 15, 2:39 PM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Far far Away Site

Attachments: 8585546.png (561.8 Kb) · 7226807.png (533.0 Kb) · 5015642.png (495.3 Kb) · 6434671.png (513.2 Kb)

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 06 Jan 15, 10:53 PM | Message # 5
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
They're getting closeeeer!
Look at them! They're adorkable! happy

LanieDate: Monday, 12 Jan 15, 6:29 AM | Message # 6
Rakshasa
‘LOST GIRL’ TALK: Michael Grassi on “Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts”

We really got to see Tamsin throw herself into this world as she got to cheerlead and play football. If Kenzi was still around would she have done one part, perhaps the cheerleading aspect?
MG: Absolutely. Kenzi’s always excited to jump into any undercover scenario, as we’ve seen over the past seasons. This was an opportunity for Tamsin to throw herself into the undercover world alongside Bo. What was really nice about this was we got to go to a human world and we got to see how people with extraordinary abilities who may be Fae or hybrid Fae can excel in the human world as well. We didn’t have the opportunity to access human worlds in Season 3 and 4 and now we’re jumping back into that and seeing how humans are used by Fae. In this case, we see Amanda Walsh’s character feeding on the audience through her son, which is really interesting.

Did Rachel do any of the flips, or the football maneuvers?
MG: [Laughs]She didn’t do any of the flips, but she did do some of the football stuff!
Rachel’s so awesome. She brought so much amazing energy to set and she just jumped right in. She’s very athletic, and I think the catch might have been her. I think we had a double, but on the day I think she may done that last catch.

So, she really got into it?
MG: Yes! It was so fun for us to go into this world, to go outside and be in this green world. It was not very Lost Girl, but it brought everyone’s energy up and we had a really great time on that day, especially Rachel, who got to put on so many different hats. She really stepped up on every occasion.

Later in the episode, we got to see Bo’s reaction to Tamsin using the term “girlfriend” very flippantly. How should we read into that?
MG: I think it’s sincere. I think Bo is digesting how Tamsin sees her and she’s getting a real sense of that. I think Bo sees Tamsin as someone who’s not really into relationship and we know who Tamsin is, and that’s someone who’s rough around the edges. Bo’s taken aback by Tamsin’s perspective on their relationship.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x06 "Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: