Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 10:06 PM | Message # 421
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11

x

I voted for pic 2 because I'm curious to see who it is.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 10:14 PM | Message # 422
Food > You
Anyone seen this interview yet?

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 11:35 PM | Message # 423
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 7
Interesting stuff. I wonder if that means we will get more scenes of Dyson/Lauren or Kenzi/Tamsin bonding. Just trying to think of those pairing which might constitute 'unexpected' as Ksenia said.

JTDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 11:40 PM | Message # 424
Kitsune
Awards: 4
I just hope that Ksenia's friends comment refers to Tamsin and not what's her face. I still hate that we see no mention of Tamsin or that what's her face seems to be back at The Dal after the clusterfuck she created in s3. F*** that stupid triangle.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 11:51 PM | Message # 425
Kitsune
HT/ Available to users only /HT

Post edited by Zoriah - Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 7:02 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 0:07 AM | Message # 426
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Available to users only

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 0:27 AM | Message # 427
Food > You
Available to users only

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 1:10 AM | Message # 428
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Available to users only

However, Tamsin and Bo's love story is epic in the making..
It started something like this...

1. Dark fae Tamsin became a detective and partnered with wolf boy. With orders from the Morrigan to put Bo behind bars. She fully intended to do that and believed the worst in Bo. (Pls continue)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 11:20 PM

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 1:58 AM | Message # 429
Kitsune
HT/ Available to users only /HT

I pretty much laugh and go WTF at the doccubus supporters who insist that Saint!Lauren is the girl for Bo and her soulmate, when they are so fundamentally mismatched and founded upon illusion (denial of Bo's true nature) and lust. When push came to shove they didn't last more than a few months at best. So much for that true love forever ending they keep spouting on about. lol

At least Tamsin shows some depth about her feelings, completely sacrificed everything to side with Bo and can keep up with her in every way that actually matters. Plus: she's fun, snarky and tough, everything Lauren IS NOT.

Post edited by Zoriah - Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 7:02 PM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 5:59 AM | Message # 430
Kitsune
Awards: 5
ARGHHH I just want Tamsin promo anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 6:24 AM | Message # 431
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I am sick that the writers are still shoving Lauren to our faces, after all the things she did.

I'm with you on that one and I've come to the conclusion that they're just doing it to please the Doccubus/Lauren fans because they do nothing but whinge when their 'perfect' doctor isn't the center of attention. It annoyed me how, during season 3, Bo continually forgave her for every single mistake she made. I mean, Tamsin believed and helped her find Kenzi while Lauren sat on her ass doing her science crap (which is all she seems to do anyway), Tamsin defied the Morrigan and gave up everything for her. Lauren however got beat up a bit then broke up with Bo and ran away, is she really worth all of the trouble?

Ugh, I'm sorry, I just had to get that little rant out cause I could just go all texas chainsaw massacre on Lauren's ass right now chainsaw

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 7:10 AM | Message # 432
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
ARGHHH I just want Tamsin promo anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR? What's up with all the secrecy? Its FRUSTRATING!!!

Added (06 Nov 13, 7:10 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm with you on that one and I've come to the conclusion that they're just doing it to please the Doccubus/Lauren fans because they do nothing but whinge when their 'perfect' doctor isn't the center of attention.
Available to users only
Quote BreathofLife ()
Tamsin defied the Morrigan and gave up everything for her.
Bo don't know this yet. I hope she will learn about Tamsin's sacrifices for her on S4.
I want everything to unfold in S4!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 11:22 PM

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 7:26 AM | Message # 433
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
IKR? What's up with all the secrecy? Its FRUSTRATING!!!

Aha, they're most probably like 'Right, we'll make them sit on the edge of their seats and worry about whether she's alive because she's in none of the promos or anything.' They can't seriously think that we're still worrying about whether she'll come back or not after everything that's happened in interviews, cons etc. They need to stop playing the secrecy game, it's not working.
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Tamsin defied the Morrigan and gave up everything for her.

Bo don't know this yet. I hope she will learn about Tamsin's sacrifices for her on S4.I want everything to unfold in S4!

I know, it just annoys me that she's done all that and Lauren's done absolutely nothing. I hope it all comes out in S4 as well and I hope this 'love triangle' focus isn't for the whole season, it gets boring quite quickly. I prefer the focus spread out on all of the characters, not just the three of them.

SHCDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 11:39 AM | Message # 434
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Well, I voted for pic 2, I love Anna Sillk but it looks like a shot from that visit to the set. I rather see something new I could speculate on, I can appreciate Anna's boobs all season long.

Also do you guys think Teen Tamsin will still feature this season?, I don't even know why but I feel like they scratched that. Maybe because of the no backstory comment at MCM.

FIRST LOOK: George Takei on ‘Lost Girl’

"Apparently, Takei is set to play a “mysterious collector of antiquities who engages in a battle of wits with one of the stars of the series.” (Sounds like there could be a Kenzi/Takei quip-off in our future!)"

CREEPY!

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 5:27 PM | Message # 435
Kitsune
Why put things in hidden text? Is it some kind of long-standing joke? smile

Ooh George Takei looks creepy - in a good way.

I remember there being a spoiler mention somewhere that Lauren would be very different this season when we finally see her again. But from those promo pics she looks the same: sad-eyed, serious, boring Lauren. Oh, but wait, she does have darker hair extensions (it looks like), that must be it. rolleyes

I am gonna laugh my ass off if they try to suddenly make her cooler and more a badass rebel type. They already have the full package with Tamsin.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: