Group: Users
Awards: 5
Yeah, I get a couple vibe from it, but, we'll see smile

What's with the horns though?

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 01 Nov 13, 11:21 PM | Message # 407
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
I was about to say. It's too late for a Halloween episode lol.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 02 Nov 13, 0:38 AM | Message # 408
Rakshasa
Maybe he's just.... horny.

Oh, god, kill me now  lol

Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 02 Nov 13, 1:42 AM | Message # 409
Food > You

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 0:25 AM | Message # 410
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinetThe video is interesting, and frankly I was drooling over Bo

Bo is definitely drool worthy! dribble

Continuation:

Bo  turned when she heard the tires screechingand caught her breath when
she saw a big black Harley almost hitting a delivery guy, the guy was on
a dazed and had stopped in the middle of the road. He was looking at Bo
with a smile, completely smitten with her. Bo let out relieved sigh
when the bike stops just in time before it hit the guy.  The biker is
now cursing  the poor guy, she is really pissed off. Sheknow the biker
is a woman, with its long slender body, fair long neck, and obvious
chest still noticeable through the woman’s black leather jacket.

Without realizing it her gaze travel from the woman’s long, long legs, the
woman is very  tall, slim , moved with confidence and grace thatit
reminds her of Tamsin… Her heart jumped at the thought that’s Tamsin’s
back.
The woman turned off the ignition and parked the bike. Bo’s eyes never left the woman, her eyes caressed the form, from the way the
muscles moved, her confidence in maneuvering the bike to the side of the
road. She’s mesmerized when the woman unzipped her jacket exposing the
creamy smooth neck and cleavage. Bo swallowed when she saw the muscles
moved underthe undershirt, the woman removed the jacket and Bo could see
the prominent abs
on the woman, the woman’s body is amazing!.  Bo’s gaze went up to and saw the woman is looking at her, she still
cannot see her face but her heart tells her she knows her.

The woman removed her helmet and blonde hair poured out, she shake it like a
model would and Bo was captivated. Its Tamsin. She left the helmet  on
the bike and walks towards her.

Bo’s happy to see her again, She tried to read her face but Tamsin is scowling and looked really pissed.
Bo tried to give an apologetic smile, and her gaze traveled down again
to the blondes cleavage and abs, because its calling her. Before she knew it, the woman is in front of her.

“BO, hello, HELLOO! Anybody home?  “ Tamsin pulled out her handcuffs and she’snow dangling it in front of Bo’s face.

“WHA, WHAT?” Bo, shaking her head lightly to get out of the daze. Tamsin said
something but she missed it because she’s too busy looking at the blonds
amazing body. Now closer, she could see the smooth skin, looking soo
soft, and unblemished, she’s dying to touch it.

“I SAID HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK SUCCUBITCH!, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!” Tamsin, smirked at
the bewildered expression on Bo’s face, clearly enjoying the moment.

Tamsin pulled both Bo’s arms and turned her , putting the cuffs before she can form a response.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?, I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING”. Bo shouted, trying to let herself go,
but Tamsin didn’t budge. She stopped struggling when she noticed that
Tamsin’s  pressed her body on her back to whisper heroffense. Her heart
rate spiked at the soft contact.

“Endangering the public, and trying to kill me is a serious offense succubus”. Tamsin then
addressed the onlookers. “OKAY PEOPLE, SHOWS OVER, GO BACK TO WHATEVER YOU’RE
DOING!  NOW!” The bystanders scampered off.

Tamsin looked at the scowling woman, smirking, “Let’s go, you have some explaining to
do.” Tamsin looked at the camaro. “ Your car is clean, let’s use it.

lol

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 04 Nov 13, 5:43 AM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 11:19 AM | Message # 411
Kitsune
That's perfect, Isabel!

I hope it's ok, I posted this on Rachel Skarsten thread on The L Chat

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 11:41 AM | Message # 412
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
I hope it's ok, I posted this on Rachel Skarsten thread on The L Chat

lol, its okay.
It's silly though lol

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 1:21 PM | Message # 413
Food > You
Ha. That's awesome. smile

JTDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 8:30 PM | Message # 414
Kitsune
Awards: 4
After Showcase's failed attempt to keep Tamsin's return a secret I'm curious to see how things will unfold for or favourite valkyrie. I mean, I have no clue what possessed Showcase in the first place to even think they could do this "if we don't mention Tamsin, maybe people will think she's dead and will be surprised when they see her again" bit, considering Rachel's interview with NWN.

After hearing what Jay had to say about the back stories we'll be getting for other characters and the way he turned to talk to Rachel and said that they'll have to play with Tamsin's next I'm curious to see what they might have changed from their original idea for Tamsin.

From the NWN interview:

MM: To refresh my memory I rewatched the season finale last night: we saw Tamsin unravel towards the end of the season… do you think that had a lot to do with her underlining feelings for Bo? Was all of that Bo/Tamsin subtext intentional, I mean she basically confessed her love to her in a bathtub, am I right, or am I right? [Laughs.]

RS:
Yes. Well, there’s actually a whole backstory to Tamsin’s investment in Bo that will start to be explored in the next season that I can’t really say anything about. But it’s a very long history, and it’s very personal to Tamsin, because Tamsin is obviously a very old, old Valkyrie who continues to reincarnate. The story goes back way way before Bo was even born. I’m excited for the fans to see what happens.

From that, we all thought we were going to get some information on Tamsin's past... but now I'm not so sure... unless all we get from Tamsin's is the part that ties her in with Bo. AND how far back before Bo's birth does this go back to?

I always had the feeling the writers kind of goofed when we were told part of Aife's past. How she was imprisoned by the dark and her role int he war between the dark and the light. It all had a very medieval feel to it and I always wondered if it was a huge mistake because Bo is so young. I mean, she's literally a baby-fae. At most, she'd be in her late 30s since anything more and her claim of being in the run and not knowing she's fae would go down the toilet.

All the flashbacks about the war and Trick's wife Isabeau(sp) had that ancient feel to it because of the clothing they wore and the way messages were delivered. So are we supposed to think then that Aife was imprisoned for centuries and that is why the Wanderer/Bo's father managed to drive her insane? Did the Wanderer always know about this prophesy? Was driving Aife crazy the only way to set things in motion by forcing Aife bear his seed? I can't remember if Aife was ever in love with Bo's father but, how many children did they have together during the time Aife was with him?

I have a nasty feeling we won't have enough time in s4 to answer all those questions because the writers will insist in wasting precious time by focusing on that stupid triangle. AND they'll waste time focusing on the back stories of the other characters when they should be focusing on the arc they were building towards all of s3. Jay did say we'd get such back stories because it's what fans want... I like that they care enough to listen to us, but if they keep doing this and not focusing on what their original story for Lost Girl is, then this show will become some stupid soap opera and now the awesome it can be.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Post edited by JT - Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 8:41 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 8:39 PM | Message # 415
Food > You
This is what worries. Suddenly, everything is taking a backseat to the triangle. They are so preoccupied with stringing the shippers along that they have completely abandoned the core of the show and the actual characters.   

The "triangle endures." OMFG we get it already. Can you ship the triangle off and throw it into an active volcano?  I don't care anymore. Just give me more of the show's mythos and delve into the backstory.

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 03 Nov 13, 8:44 PM | Message # 416
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I've wondered about Aife too JT.  My thinking is that she was imprisoned for hundreds of years by a Dark King, who may or may not be Bo's father, and perhaps near the end of it, she was able to seduce him and he got her pregnant.  Either that or it was a condition of her release that she'd bear him a child. 

Bo is about 32 now.  I don't think they can backtrack on that since she was brought as a baby to humans to live as a human child in hiding, and she stayed that way for 18 years until her succubus powers became known and she ventured on her own.  Timing wise, in the second episode of season 1, the woodland fairy reconfirmed that it was about 30 years ago that he saw her as a baby.

It could be you're right about them goofing on the timing because if Aife played a role in the war between light and dark, that meant she was imprisoned for something like a millennium, rather than a few hundred years.

Another possibility is that she got away from the Dark King who had her for centuries somehow, and perhaps met up with the Wanderer and he got her pregnant.  Meaning, perhaps the Dark King and Wanderer aren't one in the same after all.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 5:38 AM | Message # 417
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Ha. That's awesome. smile

why, thank you Erara.
Honestly, it should be illegal to be that hot!

JTDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 8:02 PM | Message # 418
Kitsune
Awards: 4
I rewatched 1x13 and Aife didn't start the war. The war was already being fought. But, Trick did betray her. That's when we find out he forced peace with his blood. Aife couldn't forgive and started a rebellion in which she killed a dark fae clan leaders where she was caught. Aife escaped and sought shelter from Trick. He handed her over to the dark because he didn't want the war to start again.

But, it was a long time ago... and I know there is more to the story revealed in s2. But I keep wondering how long Aife was a prisoner before she managed to escape.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 6:32 PM | Message # 419
Kitsune
so whadya think about the newest SC choice of blurry pics lol

Frankly second pic unsettles me, that blonde shaped thing on someones head(?) is scary

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 9:29 PM | Message # 420
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I doubt the second features BoRen, so I'm pretty happy with this as the final pic. First is obviously head shot of Bo. Not sure who or what Bo is kneeling beside in the second.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: