[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 3:53 PM | Message # 61
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Honestly, though. Here's this fae, once the blood king, who essentially handed over all of this power to the jack ass una mens, nearly became a tool for the garuda, and plays barkeep for most of his days. It's been hundreds of years since he's done anything notable, and since he doesn't use his blood anymore, he really isn't powerful at all. He has no grounds to hold himself above anyone considering the fact that he gave everything away. 

Asshole.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 4:11 PM | Message # 62
Food > You
Awards: 11
I bet he thinks he had a good reason to keep those secrets, just like everyone else in Bo's life  rolleyes2

I have a feeling those flashbacks with him and Tamsin are gonna show how ruthless he is.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 4:27 PM | Message # 63
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I bet he thinks he had a good reason to keep those secrets, just like everyone else in Bo's life.
Ugh. Lies. Lies everywhere.

"Why do you care so much!?"

TayDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 6:14 PM | Message # 64
Spriggan
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I have a feeling those flashbacks with him and Tamsin are gonna show how ruthless he is.

Yep, Trick the ruthless Acting Ash...hole !

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 6:25 PM | Message # 65
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
This screen cap from the teaser was posted on another site, and the commenter said, "Bo is back on the train and the person she's confronting is clearly a man removing a heavy coat."

Does that look like a man's form?  Do I have chicks on the brain or something?  I see curves...

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 6:49 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 7:29 PM | Message # 66
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Looks like a man to me. The clothes, the flat chest and he looks to have that V thing going on, that men that work out sometimes have, that kinnda separates the upper body from the legs, if you know what I mean. It probably has a name, but, I don't know it...

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 7:57 PM | Message # 67
Rakshasa
Okay then I'm seeing things. lol

Maybe that's her dad.  Her psycho, creepy dad who doesn't care who or what he destroys to get his own way. :S

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 8:10 PM | Message # 68
Food > You
Yeah looks like a man, but those are some really skinny jeans lol.

I was kinda hoping for another Valkubus adventure (darn) but I guess I'll settle for Kamsin. I hope they talk about everything that happened in Groundhog Fae though ($10 says they won't).

TayDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 8:16 PM | Message # 69
Spriggan
Awards: 2
I don't understand why he's wearing the helmet thingie though ? That we don't see his face in the promo I get, but why on earth would he be wearing that in the train ??

And then there was a second Bo beneath the helmet and everyone in the LG world went deep shit crazy.

nerdmuseumDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 8:50 PM | Message # 70
Squonk
Awards: 0
Quote Tay ()
And then there was a second Bo beneath the helmet and everyone in the LG world went deep shit crazy.

LOL actually, that crossed my mind. They kept talking about shocking twists for S4, so I really don't know what to expect from this Wanderer storyline.

Added (07 Jan 14, 8:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I was kinda hoping for another Valkubus adventure (darn) but I guess I'll settle for Kamsin.

The most disappointing moment for me in the promo was the split second when I thought it was Bo and Tamsin on the couch before I noticed it was Kenzi. But I do want to see more of them now that Little T is an adult. So I guess I'm happy.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 14, 10:37 PM | Message # 71
Rakshasa
Yeah..same here.  Kamsin is a favorite of mine so any Kenzi/Tamsin scenes will be fantastic, especially now that Tamsin is a grown up.  I want to see them interact because Kenzi still seems to treat her like a daughter, or did in Groundhog Fae...and I'm curious to see their family interactions now with Tamsin as a fully adult valkyrie daughter.

Added (07 Jan 14, 10:37 PM)
As an aside, I'm glad they established firmly that Tamsin sees Kenzi as a mother figure and does not see Bo that way at all.  From the first second we see her, she made it clear how she sees Bo.  I wonder how much of either of these interplays we'll get in this episode?

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 14, 1:06 AM | Message # 72
Food > You
These fingers look very feminine. And black nail polish. Are those Tamsin's hands?

x

ETA: 

OMG SHE KEEPS TEASING 

X

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 14, 5:36 AM | Message # 73
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
These fingers look very feminine. And black nail polish. Are those Tamsin's hands?
I would like to say yes.
I looked back at the promo and Bo doesn't have black nail polish, and we all know Tamsin uses black np.
Tamsin looked battered on the 2nd pic...poor TamTam.

Added (08 Jan 14, 4:33 AM)

Quote Tay ()
I don't understand why he's wearing the helmet thingie though ? That we don't see his face in the promo I get, but why on earth would he be wearing that in the train ??
It's stupid really, they're trying to heighten the suspense.
Maybe -
1) He's really hideous, buck teeth?, crooked teeth?, bleeding gums? crazy eyes?, or
2) There's something wrong in the train and Bo showed up when hes welding something..or
3) The train runs on wood and he wears the helmet to protect his face and porcelain skin

Added (08 Jan 14, 5:36 AM)
Trick is an Asshole!
Bounty Hunters are noble people, they keep the streets free of scums.
Tamsin catch/kills fugitives, and a girl cannot live without money/gold to spend right? She has needs..
Bounty Hunter's  rockon

LanieDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 14, 6:02 AM | Message # 74
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
 x

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 14, 6:41 AM | Message # 75
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Still gorgeous... Is she looking at Trick?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x09 " Destiny's Child"
Search: