[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x06 "Of All the Gin Joints"
Ep. 4x06 "Of All the Gin Joints"
mystupidtricksDate: Tuesday, 17 Dec 13, 11:10 AM | Message # 46
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The writers are obviously Star Trek fans (Hello George Takei in 4x01). I'm not sure if Lauren was actually telling the truth about what was in the boxes. I mean they're specifically marked 'FRAGILE' and DVD boxsets are not that fragile. Lauren had to have had that strip on her lips waiting for Evony to come over. IMO the whole thing was an act.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 17 Dec 13, 11:24 AM | Message # 47
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Right...but VLC, if she wanted a DNA sample, why didn't she just pick up one of the beer bottles Evony was drinking out of?  The sample would have been less likely to have been contaminated by her own saliva, no?

But I guess putting a bottle in a plastic evidence bag isn't nearly as "cool" as peeling off a layer of fake lips. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

mystupidtricksDate: Tuesday, 17 Dec 13, 2:18 PM | Message # 48
Baby Fae
Quote UberFaenatic3671
Right...but VLC, if she wanted a DNA sample, why didn't she just pick up one of the beer bottles Evony was drinking out of? The sample would have been less likely to have been contaminated by her own saliva, no?But I guess putting a bottle in a plastic evidence bag isn't nearly as "cool" as peeling off a layer of fake lips. wink

Emily Andras said they added the kiss because of the chemistry ZP and EV ended up having in their scenes. And the lip peel was much cooler than a bottle swabbing would have been.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 17 Dec 13, 4:45 PM | Message # 49
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Well they do have chemistry, as far as I can tell...so I'll agree with EA there.  I've just seen enough cop shows to wonder why she wasted time putting on fake lips when all she had to do was bag a bottle.

Right.  Cool factor. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 18 Dec 13, 0:13 AM | Message # 50
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Hey Isabel, you can't really decide the purpose of the kiss simply by looking at gifs lol In the end Lauren takes off some sort of layer from her lips and puts it in petri dish, apparently she kissed her because she wanted a saliva sample or something. so dun dun dun, there is secret agenda, imo on both sides
Ohhh, my bad. Sorry.
I think I will see this ep, b4 I comment again, I look stupid.

Added (17 Dec 13, 10:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I crashed super early last night and believe it or not, woke at 2.  I've been up since then working like a banshee, migrating websites to my new VPS account, working up a proposal for a new website...following up with logo art requests...etc.  Fun times!
*What a workaholic....* eek
I hope they pay you well  biggrin
Don't forget to eat, he he

Added (17 Dec 13, 10:16 PM)

Quote UberFaenatic ()
Haha...no I'm not falling for it. Promise!
  Great!  biggrin

Added (17 Dec 13, 10:27 PM)
I think Morrisin still has a chance. Evony isn't the one who initiated the trick kiss.  yes

Added (17 Dec 13, 11:47 PM)
Guys, what's the synopsis for ep.7?

Added (18 Dec 13, 0:13 AM)

Quote mystupidtricks ()
I'm not sure if Lauren was actually telling the truth about what was in the boxes. I mean they're specifically marked 'FRAGILE' and DVD boxsets are not that fragile.
lol, yes its not that fragile.
But I think that meant for the action figures or whateves.
More Important, Welcome!  wave

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 17 Dec 13, 10:13 PM

mystupidtricksDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 6:41 PM | Message # 51
Baby Fae
I find it hilarious how all of a sudden people are jumping on this whole Lauren/Evony thing and are all "sorry doccubus"

also hi wave

Post edited by mystupidtricks - Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 6:43 PM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 10:05 PM | Message # 52
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote mystupidtricks ()
people are jumping on this whole Lauren/Evony thing and are all "sorry doccubus"
This is good, divide and conquer lol
wave

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 10:06 PM

acejihyoDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 13, 11:19 PM | Message # 53
Baby Fae
It was interesting that most people were like oh, it's because Lauren has chemistry with everyone. Tbh, I totally thought it was the other way around (throwback to that Bo/Evony scene from I forget which season). Like I'm pretty sure Evony could have chemistry with a cardboard box if she tried.

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 3:27 AM | Message # 54
Drunk Valkyrie
LOL, I said it before, Evony is sex in 2 legs, shes sooo sexy and evilicious that she will have chemistry with anyone.
No one can resist a bad girl! It's a mix of sexy and danger!
I'm still wishing for my Morrisin! I'm sure it will be hot,  either its fighting or sexy times!

nerdmuseumDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 2:24 PM | Message # 55
Squonk
Quote mystupidtricks ()
Kenzi being that motherly figure for her instead of Bo, leaves room for her to be romantically involved with Bo if/whenever that time comes.

I think so too! That's why I was actually happy that baby Tamsin had little interaction with Bo. The one they did have was AMAZING but it would be weird/awkward to have Tamsin, who had a very sexually-charged dynamic with Bo, to be sort of her daughter/baby sister in S4, and then become the old Tamsin again. Plus Kenzi/Tamsin were the cutest.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x06 "Of All the Gin Joints"
Search: