• «
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 3 » Ep. 3x12 "Hail Hale"
Ep. 3x12 "Hail Hale"
UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 11:10 PM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
That's true. I'm still getting #tamxiety even when I know Rachel's coming back and Tamsin's alive. Is she even going to be in the first episode? Will anyone mention her at all? Bo is the only one who knows what Tamsin sacrificed to stand up to the Wanderer. Just the thought that everyone might blame her on the events that follow makes me a sad panda
You don't even want to know the scenario I've considered might be in the works for our girl then. 

I think that Aife talking about how Bo's dad kills, resurrects and then kills his enemies over and over again might have been an anvil and that might in fact be what she has to look forward to for betraying his will.

If that's the case...

*shudder*

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 11:44 PM | Message # 17
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Goddammit. See? #tamxiety is now spiking like crazy. I definitely did not forget what Aife said and the sheer look of horror on Tamsin's face. 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

LanieDate: Thursday, 31 Oct 13, 5:55 AM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
it was meant to be ambiguous but she played it as a love confession
And she said Tamsin falls in love with Bo in many ways.

Imma rub this in people's faces whenever someone still tries to deny chemistry between Tamsin & Bo.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 31 Oct 13, 1:33 PM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'm a bit puzzled how this could have been played ambiguously.  She's drunk, torturing herself for what she did to Bo and upset Acacia paid for her inaction...she climbs into the tub and tells Bo she's perfect to her.   Her body positioning, her expression, her tone of voice and the words she uses...none of this seems ambiguous to me. 

"Hi, I'm just going to sit here and lean across your soapy naked body and tell you how perfect you are...mmkay? But don't like read anything into it or anything."

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 31 Oct 13, 5:17 PM | Message # 20
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
"Hi, I'm just going to sit here and lean across your soapy naked body and tell you how perfect you are...mmkay? But don't like read anything into it or anything."
LOL exactly! Ambiguous.My.Ass.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 31 Oct 13, 10:19 PM | Message # 21
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'm a bit puzzled how this could have been played ambiguously.  She's drunk, torturing herself for what she did to Bo and upset Acacia paid for her inaction...she climbs into the tub and tells Bo she's perfect to her.   Her body positioning, her expression, her tone of voice and the words she uses...none of this seems ambiguous to me.

I believe she meant that it was written ambiguously, and that she chose to play it as a sort of love-confession knowing Tamsin and knowing the struggle that her character has. And I must say, she did it wonderfully.

"Why do you care so much!?"

JTDate: Friday, 01 Nov 13, 0:55 AM | Message # 22
Kitsune
Awards: 4
Maybe what Tamsin says before she gets inside the bathtub with Bo could be seen as ambiguous... because everything that she says to Bo while in the bathtub screams love confession.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 01 Nov 13, 4:03 PM | Message # 23
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote JT ()
Maybe what Tamsin says before she gets inside the bathtub with Bo could be seen as ambiguous... because everything that she says to Bo while in the bathtub screams love confession.

I simply mean that it could very well have been played differently. She could have just as easily made it into this drunken, jealous, bitter rant, but she didn't. So, I maintain that she simply meant that the scripted scene was ambiguous.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 3 » Ep. 3x12 "Hail Hale"
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: