Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 8:16 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Pool Table » Name that Anti-Toxin (Name ep, "Anti-toxin" and what it "cured")
Name that Anti-Toxin
ShellsDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 9:07 AM | Message # 1
Spriggan
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Okay...the idea of this thread came to me based on a conversation I recently had with all three Admins and another friend of ours.

Seems the writers of LG don't really do much scientific research...or make up valid ideas for scientific plotlines/story arcs in regards to Dr. Boren Lewis, and any medical type issue of a fae nature is cured with an "anti-toxin"

Let's see how many anti-toxins there truly have been in the series so far...  Name the Ep., the anti-toxin, what the anti-toxin cured, and anything else you want to add.

Let the healing begin...

NOTE: Please don't make this into a Lauren hate post, this is not the purpose of this thread. I am honestly curious how many anti-toxins the writers have written into the show so far.

Post edited by Shells - Friday, 27 Sep 13, 9:16 AM

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 10:53 AM | Message # 2
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Confaegion

An anti-toxin was made with common household spices to cure a parasite (the parasitic kind because god forbid they actually do some research, though that was a good save). Not only that, it was filtered with what I presume was some sort of cloth, do they realize the size of the pores a micro-filter or membrane filter would have to be to clean out impurities about to be injected into a living organism? 

Anyway, I know I'm being picky and they are not scientists but this is a huge turn off sometimes, I mean you can do a simple google search right?

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:27 AM | Message # 3
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Didn't she create an anti-toxin that one time for the spider thing? Then jab it into that fools heart? I don't remember.

"Why do you care so much!?"

ShellsDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 4:24 PM | Message # 4
Spriggan
Group: Users
Awards: 1
what about the one she made when Kenzi was bleeding from the eyebulbs?

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Pool Table » Name that Anti-Toxin (Name ep, "Anti-toxin" and what it "cured")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: