Group: Users
Awards: 4
5. If you only had six months to live what would be the top 5 things you would
do?

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 4:02 AM | Message # 48
Kitsune
Awards: 5
6. What uncommon pet would you like to have?

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 7:19 AM | Message # 49
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
5. If you only had six months to live what would be the top 5 things you woulddo?
Good question!
Um, okay. I think the first thing. Hm.. I would cry. Why? Because I would have only six months to live! But important stuff..
1. Get in touch with people I've lost contact with. People that are important to me.
2. I'd travel, like I've always wanted. To Norway, to Japan, hell, to Puerto Rico! *waves* Hi, Jooooo! And to some other places.
3. I would like go to a concert of my favourite band. Yes, this is really important to me! I've never had a chance to hear them playing live sad
4. Meet the cast of LG. I can't believe I really said it..
5. Travel to the moon. So. Much.

Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
6. What uncommon pet would you like to have?
Ferret! I want to have one since.. always! It's not really that uncommon, but omg. Have you seen those cute eyes?

Awwwwww.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Post edited by Ash - Friday, 27 Sep 13, 7:54 AM

Miss_SatanDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 8:41 AM | Message # 50
Baby Fae
Awards: 2
Quote (Ash)
I would like go to a concert of my favourite band. Yes, this is really important to me! I've never had a chance to hear them playing live

Quote (Ash)
Travel to the moon. So. Much.

High five for those answers!

"Do I Look Like I Care?"

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 8:55 AM | Message # 51
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Miss_Satan)
High five for those answers!
Hah, high five! wink

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 10:05 AM | Message # 52
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
ha! here's a good one for you:

7. What is your favorite video game of all time? (no cheating only one)

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 10:13 AM | Message # 53
Bounty Hunter
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
ha! here's a good one for you:7. What is your favorite video game of all time? (no cheating only one)
But.. but.. Just.. just one? But, Jo!  ashamed I don't even know what to say.. NWN2.. Mirror's Edge.. Mass Effect 1.. Vampire: The Masquerade.. Deus Ex.. I don't know!
*Sigh* Okay. I think it's Mass Effect 1. Because I love all these amazing characters BioWare's created (ps: I hate Liara.). That huge galaxy to explore, and and choices I have to make, and storyline. Yeah, Mass Effect 1. Best game of the whole trilogy.

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:31 AM | Message # 54
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
8. Favourite animal?

"Why do you care so much!?"

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:49 AM | Message # 55
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
8. Favourite animal?
Bear.

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 12:52 PM | Message # 56
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote (Ash)
*Sigh* Okay. I think it's Mass Effect 1. Because I love all these amazing characters BioWare's created (ps: I hate Liara.). That huge galaxy to explore, and and choices I have to make, and storyline. Yeah, Mass Effect 1. Best game of the whole trilogy.

OMG be my friend. I luurrrve Mass Effect 1 and I totally hate Liara too. I wanted them to open up Ashley for the f/f romance but they never did *cry* Everyone was all like "but you already have Liara!" I never asked for her! And she's a freaking blue alien with a personality that's as boring as dirt. Ugh. I hated ME2 and ME3. My forever alone Shepard eventually settled with Sam, but that "shower" scene was so cringe-worthy I feel dirty thinking about it. 

Anywho *ahem* 

9. Describe your perfect partner.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:06 PM | Message # 57
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
OMG be my friend. I luurrrve Mass Effect 1 and I totally hate Liara too. I wanted them to open up Ashley for the f/f romance but they never did *cry* Everyone was all like "but you already have Liara!" I never asked for her! And she's a freaking blue alien with a personality that's as boring as dirt. Ugh. I hated ME2 and ME3. My forever alone Shepard eventually settled with Sam, but that "shower" scene was so cringe-worthy I feel dirty thinking about it.
Holy. Shit. You serious?! I wanted Ashley for f/f romance as well! Too bad it never happened.. *Sigh* Ash is fav character in the entire ME. And my FemShep has end up with Sam, too! Although I also have MaleShep for some of my saves and he's, of course, with Ash smile

Back to question..
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
9. Describe your perfect partner.
*cough* Tamsin. *cough*
But honestly, I don't want to have a perfect partner. Perfection is overrated. *Unless it's Tamsin..*

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:09 PM | Message # 58
Food > You
Quote (Ash)
Holy. Shit. You serious?! I wanted Ashley for f/f romance as well! Too bad it never happened.. *Sigh* Ash is fav character in the entire ME. And my FemShep has end up with Sam, too! Although I also have MaleShep for some of my saves and he's, of course, with Ash

All of my Male Shepards are with Ash. On one I was being a dick to Liara every chance I got and then I chose Ash. I wanted to mod my saves so I could make Ash f/f but some of the dialogue is weird that way. She still refers to you as a guy sometimes. UUGGHHHH. They opened up Kaidan. WHY NOT HER??!!

AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:14 PM | Message # 59
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
UUGGHHHH. They opened up Kaidan. WHY NOT HER??!!
I don't know if you're aware of that, but Ashley had different writer since Mass Effect 2. Her original writer is Chris L'Etoile, but he left BioWare right after ME1.. I have no idea who was her writer in second game but in third it was Jay Watamaniuk ( Miranda's writer.. )

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:17 PM | Message # 60
Food > You
Quote (Ash)
I don't know if you're aware of that, but Ashley had different writer since Mass Effect 2. Her original writer is Chris L'Etoile, but he left BioWare right after ME1.. I have no idea who was her writer in second game but in third it was Jay Watamaniuk ( Miranda's writer.. )

Yeah I noticed. Pretty much all of the good writers started to leave BioWare once EA took over. Drew was mostly responsible for the ME1 epicness and he left too. Then we got Casey Hudson and that other dude...

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Pool Table » The Hot Seat
Search: