Friday, 19 Apr 24, 7:35 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum Information » Help » FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 2:26 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
1. How do I sign up for the site and forum?
A: Click "Sign Up" in the center bar at the top by the banner. Fill out the form. Wait for an email from uID to complete your registration. Follow the link and enter the security code. If entered correctly, you will be redirected to the site again. Click "Log In" at the top and use the email and password that you created when you registered. There will be another security code and once you're done, voila!

2. I don't want my name or birthdate to show up in my profile. How do I fix this?
A: When you register, there is a little note beneath these categories that says "Visible to: ?" The default setting is set to "All." Make sure you click it to open up the menu to make your selection. If you overlooked this when signing up, go to your profile, click "uID profile." In the "Details" tab under "General Information" you can click the icon "Edit Information."

3. What are the maximum avatar dimension and size?
A: You can upload avatars with a dimension up to 140x140 px with a maximum size of 400kb.

4. How do I upload/attach files into a post?
A: Click "Choose File" at the bottom of the reply box, locate the image, click open and then click "Insert into Editor" and then post.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Forum » Forum Information » Help » FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: